My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweet baby Emily

I am so lucky...to be doing what I love...and I love photographing little babies!
This sweet baby girl is just 4.5 weks old. Isn't she beautiful.
A preview for Kathryn and Chris.
Thankyou so much for allowing me to capture your beautiful first baby.
Here she is in daddy's arms...
I'm always happy if I can capture a 'smile'

(baby) girls best friend...

I will have your gallery ready in about a week.

cazz x

4 comments:

Carissa Little said...

This was a great session Cazz, gorgeous baby, I could just cuddle her all day. Love the doggy, she can come and stay at my place any day.

You have captured this so beautifully. Great colour and clarity.

Anonymous said...

Wow the last one with the dog is fantastic! Great!! You are so great to work with children AND animals at the same time!
great shots.

Anonymous said...

How sweet are these pics, especially the second one. She's adorable and I bet her parents are stoked!

Anonymous said...

Great session! Beautiful clarity and light. Well done.