My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Handsome little man | Melbourne newborn photography

This gorgous boy is just 4 weeks old...isn't he the most handsome little man!

I had a lovely time with this beautiful family today.

Thanks Georgia and Paul ...here's a little preview for you:







I will be in touch in the next few days with your full gallery.

cazz x


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last two Cazz.

What a gorgeous family!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Adorable!
Almost makes me want to have another ... almost :)

Anonymous said...

Love the third image and the one with mum... she looks amazing for having a newborn! beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a gorgeous family. The baby is cute, but the parents are spunky too! Love the one with mum, and the one on the bed with mum and dad. You've done a really fantastic job with these!

Anonymous said...

Loving the beautiful warm colours and the tenderness in these! Great work Cazz.