My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beside the sea-side | Melbourne family photography

After a week of grief and sadness in Victoria, it almost felt unfair to be enjoying a weekend away.
We camped at beautiful Sorrento, Victoria.
Flags at half mast in the main St:

A week after the horrific fires, and the sun still rises in a smoky haze:

We had wanted to enjoy some time together as a family...which we did.
The Sorrento back-beach was such a stunning location:



The boys had a really great day on the beach:

Red Cross Fire Relief Fund

I only have 2 booking left in March...donate $100 to the Red Cross

and I will waive my session fee, and min package purchase.

To take advantage of this great offer, and to assist the bushfire victims

please email or phone me asap!

cazz x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beach colours, I know that spot well and you have done it justice; also love the one of your son in the sand, looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an amazing place for a family holiday. Gorgeous colours. Love the pic of your boy kicking the sand!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous images of the beach, love that last one! They are so clear, feels like forever since the air has been clear!