My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

His bunny | melbourne child photography

We were given this white bunny rabbit when Charlie was born...and he soon became quite attached to it. He sleeps with it every night, and he always travels with us when we go on holidays.

These shots were taken in Dec 08 on holiday in QLD.

We have only lost bunny once...in a shopping centre. Charlie cried himself to sleep and I was sick with worry that we wouldn't find him the next day (we hadn't realised until bedtime of course!) - and I wished we had taken a photo of him. The next day we found him in Dimmys with all the other stuffed toys..and I cried. He generally doesn't leave the house any more!


Charlie is 5 now, so I'm not sure how long bunny will be his best friend.

I thought I might put this on his bedroom wall.

cazz x

2 comments:

Vintage Darling said...

oh my word how precious?!?!
I love love love this but the last image (the kiss) is my fave
=D

Bec said...

Oh that is so cute. Charlie is 6 and still have pilot and violet (two really ugle orange teddy bears that he won't be without). I think this is great for up on his bedroom wall!