My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My husband is 40! (at last) | Melbourne photography

So at last Grant joins me as a forty year old.
He didn't want to do anything special...so I decided to surprise him with a very special visit from his family...who flew in from QLD.
I wish I had captured the look on his face (perhaps not the words from his mouth..which the kids repeat as 'beep') when he saw his sister emerge from the 12 seater party bus!
I had only told the boys 15 mins before, so it was a secret well kept.
With the bus filled with ballooons and appropriate 'happy birthday' music (thanks Sam)...we set off for Evelyn County winery for a fabulous lunch...
This shot taken by 6 year old Harry...

Stunning Natalie with Greg...

Our beautiful table with a view..

The bos were so well behaved!



Love this shot of Debbie and Sam (rsvp??)

Thanks so much Barry, Deb, Sam, Nat and Greg

Grant had a great weekend...and was really thrilled!

cazz x

4 comments:

Bec said...

What a great surprise! It looks like a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fantastic day was had! What a great surprise.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your hubby on the big four-oh (I would NOT have believed you'd beaten him there though!). Looks like you all had a great time, and what a gorgeous location.

Anonymous said...

wow some secret to keep - you did so well! What a wonderful birthday surprise.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time!