My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

She's here! | Melbourne newborn photography

It was quite special yesterday to finally meet beautiful baby Sunny. I had been waiting for a call from Marlena ever since taking maternity shots of her just a couple of weeks ago..

Thanks guys for inviting me back to capture your beautiful family...and congratulations on the arival of another sweet baby girl!

A little preview for you...so many to choose from!






I willlet you know when your gallery is ready.

cazz x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that wallpaper in the 1st image. Precious little one!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Aw, so cute. Love they eyes. so clear!

Sarah B said...

Absolutely love that one with Dad and his tatt, Cazz! Well caught

Bec said...

These are great! Love the backdrop in the first shot.

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous... love the backdrop in the first one.. I have the same but in black :-)