My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 11 - 15 2009 | family photography

The January 'photo per day' challenge continues...
a little glimpse of our day to day life:
11 JAN - Harry showing me his new lego man
(just before his father streaks past in the nude!!)
12 JAN - day trip to nearby Bundoora park with my friend Debbie,
and her two boys
13 JAN - feeding time at our zoo
14 JAN - a rare quiet moment in our house...
the boys enjoying some new watercolour pencils



15 JAN - afternoon trip to the melbourne Aquarium with Elissa and Lucy
Charlie getting to know one of the beautiful penguins.
back soon!
cazz x




4 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to chuckle at your 'feeding time at our zoo' comment lol, its like that here lol. But I love that penguin shot too!

Anonymous said...

These are great! No streaker shots.... lol I just love that peacock photo... awesome colours!

fona25 said...

oh I LOVE that penguin shot, so cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun are these photos!!!!!!!! Look at that penguin shot!