My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Monday, January 5, 2009

January 3/4/5 2009 | Melbourne photographer

The next instalment of my January - photo per day - challenge.

January 2 - Harry maintaining the vege garden


January 3- the boys zoned out in front of the tv, after an afternoon at the pool



January 5 - Remember when it was ok to run the hose down a plastic slippery dip?...and you could run and slide on it for hours? This is the boys first ever experience (just a squirt from the tank)...how sad they can't play under the sprinklers anymore.

cazz x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Cazz! The black and white close-up portraits are just beautiful, and the slippy slide one brought me back to my own childhood! Great capture.

Macaron Mumma said...

I want to slippy slide!!! and can I borrow Harry sometime? I steamed 3 heads of broccoli and two really well fed caterpillars for my boys - oops! Great photos - espesh the storyboard.