My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Monday, April 6, 2009

My little boy growing up | Melbourne child portraiture

We had a day out at Montsalvat recently.
It's one of my favourite photographic locations, with so many beautiful buildings,
interesting walls, rooms and unusual spaces.
While my older boys ran around exploring (and their Dad napped on the lawn)
Charlie and I had a wander around together.
He is looking so much older lately, maybe school has done that to him...
or maybe he's just growing up a little faster than I would like?




If you are interested in a photographic session in Montsalvat (Eltham)
(perfect in autumn/winter) just send me an email or give me a call.
cazz x

3 comments:

Gemma Higgins-Sears said...

gorgeous location... I love it!

Kristen Cook said...

Wonderful images Cazz!

Renee Bell said...

awww gorgeous photos - love the location :-)