My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is where I share previews for clients, update news and specials for my business...and show off my beautiful family! For more information on cazzphotography...please visit my website..all of my details are there. I am a Mum to three beautiful boys..a constant source of inspiration! I photograph in natural light, capturing your family just as they are...funny, happy and natural images...that you will cherish forever. Sometimes the simplest image can evoke the most emotion....a thoughtful gaze, cheeky grin or soulful eyes...these are my favourite images. If you are interested in a photographic session please visit my website www.cazzphotography.com.au - or give me a call for further details. I am located in NE Melbourne.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Pink and new!


I have been posting here for over a year now...70 posts to be exact!

Well the time has come...and the drums are rolling...not only have I had a bit of a makeover (that's my business, not myself...although I probably need it more!) but I now have a bright, shiny and brand new blog.

I won't be posting here anymore...
I'm hoping to move all these posts over to the new blog..but it's already done my head in too many times. So for now I will keep this one open...and redirect you here.



So make sure you bookmark the new site...and come on over for a look.

I'm very proud of myself....it's been QUITE a steep learning curve!



www.cazzphotography.com.au/blog



See you there...



Cazz x

No comments: